Thursday, January 28, 2010

Amazing Race Parody

In the spirit of fun, we made an Amazing Race Parody, in which we are one of the teams competing for a million dollars. Watch the Oscar-winning performance below.

This video was inspired by our new favorite travel past time, geocaching. Basically, we use a GPS, secret codes, ambiguous clues, and our own wits to find hidden treasures in Okinawa. (FYI, in case you're wondering, no, I don't really run like that...it's all fine acting)



Will their marriage survive? What will the next Road Block be? Do they have what it takes to be the winners?

Tune in next time for the next episode of Mary and Sean's Amazing Race...

13 comments:

Rambles with Reese said...

Hi Mary,
You guys are a "hoot" to watch!!

Hilarious!

What video camera are you guys using? Also, I was wondering how your food blog is going....? I don't know if you've noticed, but I've kind of let my travel blog go. There's just not enough time to do both.

Any advice?

xoxo Reese

Chris and Amy said...

Hilarious! I love Amazing Race, I love geocahcing, this was a fantastic post. You had me and my husband laughing out loud. Thanks, Amy

Carrie Stuart said...

Loved this! You guys are too funny!

Fly Girl said...

That's hysterical! You too are so cute.

Heather @CritterChronicles said...

You guys had WAY too much fun with that! Great job! (And wait, if that's not how you really run, does it mean that IS how you pout and cry??) ;-)

Stacie said...

I wish Shayne would participate in my ideas for vids...he just rolls his eyes at me when I try and get him to have fun with it...that was hilarious!

Becca said...

Ha! My husband's going to love this. That little boy is so cute on the slide.

Ekua said...

Haha... how did the people around you react to this? Looks like that kids was trying to show you that it was okay to go to go down the slide, very cute!

Mary and Sean said...

Reese,

We use a JVC Everio camcorder, and we edit everything in apple Imovie. it's a super fun hobby!

I've let the food blog go- it's just too hard to maintain both of them!

Mary and Sean said...

Staci,
Most of the time I have to force my husband to participate too, but this time he just went with it. Keep trying!

free FONT said...

hello!
do you like free fonts?

Anil said...

LOL!! Hilarious...can't wait, you have to make more parodies :)

bingata744 said...

Love, love love! You are crowned -- THE WINNER!!!! Can't wait for the next "race" ---

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin